Monday, September 7, 2009

Where does the time go?

Tonight as I put my kids to bed we had to set the alarm... for 6:50am!!! It's mixed feelings here.

I love seasons, love the anticipation of the change in weather we experience here in New York. Summer is always the most welcome, schools out, layers off, BBQ's - what's not to love? Autumn offers fresh air and the gorgeous colors of the changing leaves. Winter with it's quiet still air and Spring with the rebirth of the trees. Year after year we never tire of it.

But I didn't mean to get philosophical.

I just wanted to ask "where does the time go?"

And since I've been getting some demanding email... I wanted to share a couple of cute ones.
















2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful

September 11, 2009 at 5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i wanted to know if you can put up some pictures of the meisels family
thank you

September 17, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home