Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Summer days

The kids are back from camp, most people are getting in the 'school' mode, but not me, my vacation begins tomorrow morning, we depart for Ft Lauderdale. I work all summer but I block out the 2 weeks before school to chill with the family. So leave me a message, I will get back to you asap. There are just a couple spots left for Tuesday, September 8, the last summer special for Summer '09.

Yossi, this is for you (Shani, cover your eyes), here is to youthful summer days! There are so many sessions I am looking forward to sharing on the blog... stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger claudia said...

hi dini
i love the pictures. he is gorgeous. i would love to see some more pictures of the rest of the gang.
thanks
shani

September 14, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home