Wednesday, September 10, 2008

There was so much going on in the past few weeks. Now that the kids are back in school I am back full time catching up on my August work. I had a great variety of work and I love that - it keeps me from getting stale.



Not your typical Bar Mitzvah pictures (don't worry Bubby & Zaidy, Shimon didn't ride the motorcyle!)

Abby was in my studio last year, wearing just pearls (see website). Love her smile!

Watching the changes through the camera lense is a wonderful bonus. Here is the S family, last year they took outdoor photos, this year it's in the studio. Anytime Nomi & Tani come around is a treat!

Sibling interaction is precious.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the cute kid standing by the shed. Not to mention the motorcycle.

September 15, 2008 at 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home