Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July Summer Special














This past Friday was the July Summer Special. Some were families were returning from last year (some with new additions), some of you were first timers. I enjoyed it tremendously. The synergy was a bit chaotic but I work well in that environment. I came home exhausted but feeling really good about the shoot. I think some of the parents are going to be pretty surprised that not only do I have a decent photo, it's a real special photo that will be treasured for many years.

For those of you that are interested in booking the summer special there is only ONE more date available, Sunday, August 3. It's the first Sunday of the 'Nine Days' and I figured most of us won't be planning much - but this is a fun highlight to what might otherwise be a boring day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home