Tuesday, June 3, 2008

California Dreamin'

In the beginning of May I flew out to Los Angeles for a couple of photo shoots. Of course I was nervous about going to a new location but with the help of some locals I was really able to find amazing spots. Over the course of 5 days, one of them being Shabbos, I did 15 photo shoots. I met a lot of wonderful kids and of course their parents too. Here are a couple of samples. You can see the variety. One concern was "won't all the photo's look the same" and the answer is no. I try to work with each person as an individual, try to capture them without 'setting it up'.

I had such a good time I am scheduling another trip out there. Please send me an email if you are interested, dini@dinistudio.com.
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home