Thursday, March 12, 2009

Purim '09

We had a beautiful Purim! My boys were 'cops and gangster' theme, representing both sides of the law. Our good friend, Moshe R, the COOLEST guy on Southgate Drive came by on his motorcycle, ever resourceful I asked if my boys can get on for a snap, the boys were thrilled!

Naava was a princess. Promise I didn't tell Naava to pose that way, I had something else in mind, but she insisted on the chaise and did her thing. She has a lot of ideas!!! (I can tell you about the one she is planning for the summer that involves feathers). Ruthy was a fairy, the wings were just gorgeous, we had a lot of fun with them.

I had a lot of fun using graphics, something I usually avoid in my standard portraits since I feel it gets in the way of self expression, but these images were just begging to be played around with.




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

althaus-we found ourselves!!!!!!!!!

!!!so cute!!!

March 12, 2009 at 8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how cute i love ruthies wings lol

March 12, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home