Thursday, February 7, 2008

Some of my favorite subjects...

are my family.

Chani has been working for me for a couple of months and so many of you already met her during your viewing sessions, here are her wonderful kids, Baruch, Esther and Dovid Z goofing around in my studio.



It's always a treat when the Levins come from Brooklyn to spend a weekend with us. Dovid and Devorie along with their kids Chaya, Reva and Mendel. Ruthy, my daughter, loves to go shopping at Tices Corner with Devorie while Aron, my husband, checks out the lastest in drumming with Dovid. Naava and the 2 girls play house all day. We all just eat little Mendele up. So you can see why we love it when they come!




One of my clients asked where my family photos are. Good question! We have all heard the proverb the shoe makers children have no shoes, that is NOT the case here! I have a ton of digital images and I leave MY photos for the last, but B"H that never happens, I keep getting more and more to do. SOOOOOO, I am scheduling a photo shoot for Feb 17th, I put it in my calendar and I am committed to catching up on my person old stuff as well. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home