Sunday, July 29, 2007

Family BBQ brings lots of wee-ones in my studio.

In honor of my mother-in-law's birthday, we hosted a family BBQ and pool party. Family gatherings are the best time to bring out the camera. I was hoping to take the photos outdoor - but the weather didn't cooperate, so we went to my studio. What fun we had!!! Let me introduce some of my adorable nieces and nephews.



Chana is a pro. I photographed her when she was 3 weeks, she is on my website in the 'rose' basket on the opening page of the newborn section. She still has that great hair.



Her older brother Tzemach, a deep thinker.



Chaya & Reva are so much fun! They are also on my website from their outdoor photoshoot at the park. Here they are playing dress up. The photo is finished in half sepia.



Old man Mendel - that's what I call him. He is the most serious kid you have ever seen. But when he smiles it's contagious!



Naava, my little princess was not going to be left out. Here she is in black & white with select coloring.




Tzemach and Yisroel came all the way from LA!!!! The first image has a cross-process finish. I love how it brings out the red hair!! The second is sepia - love his toes! Yitzchok - we missed you!!!




Here is little Chaya - it was my first time photographing her. She has the bluest eyes and loves to stick out her tongue!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dini the photos are amazing!! but where isthe one of my Tzem?

July 30, 2007 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Dini Groner said...

Look again - he is definitely there!

July 30, 2007 at 11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Dini!

August 1, 2007 at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home